Boards of Canada - Music Has the Right to Children (1998)

Boards of Canada - Music Has the Right to Children (1998)


01. Wildlife Analysis
02. An Eagle in Your Mind
03. The Color of the Fire
04. Telephasic Workshop
05. Triangles & Rhombuses
06. Sixtyten
07. Turquoise Hexagon Sun
08. Kaini Industries
09. Bocuma
10. Roygbiv
11. Rue the Whirl
12. Aquarius
13. Olson
14. Pete Standing Alone
15. Smokes Quantity
16. Open the Light
17. One Very Important Thought
18. Happy Cycling
 
My  Review : 
This album, is so fucking good. The few words to describe it. Fucking good. Fucking perfect. AHHHHHHHHHH. FUCK. Some songs have a Black Moth Super Rainbow kinda feel to them. Like Turquoise Hexagon Sun. The chords remind me a lot of BMSR's "I Think It Is Beautiful That You Are 256 Colors Too" off of Falling Through a Field. Then there are certain songs like Roygbiv, which are just simply amazing. By the time the song ends, I think to myself, "Jesus Christ, that was 2 minutes and 33 seconds?" Its repetitive, but in an extremely good way. The album in general is mysterious, curious, and magical. Very superb. I just wish it was endless.

0 comments: